Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Frame your Favourite Piece of Art.

Books are meant to be read and to be worn down to imperfection. It fills them with character and it embelishes its well loved pages. The books on my own shelf are colour co-ordinated I must admit. Each of them are shown off in their own individually beautiful way.

As people, we take pride in showing off our memories, our loved ones and our own history to the world through picture frames and photo albums. Why not give the same pride to our favourite works of literary art? Sounds odd, I know. Until I found the book lovers book frame from The Gift Corner website. I know it seems redundant to some, but imagine a row a books in their dusty little frames telling the world in their proud little way how they're loved. This is just one of the things I can't resist, the perfect gift for anyone so proud of their books that they've colour co-ordinated them all along their bookshelves. So proud that they embellish them as one would a cherished old memory.


Just thought I'd share it with you.

Stay Peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment