Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mark it, with Iszle.

Ok, so I have a litte weakness for all things pretty. But proper pretty bookmarks have never truly been my thing. Whist the corners of my beautiful pages have never been bent into utter ruin, I do have a tendency to find peculiar items to mark my page. Countless receipts, gum wrappers and bus cards that find their way onto my bedside table fall victim to my laziness in getting out of bed to find a bookmark and are therefore squashed between the pages of my most recent book. Admittedly, I have been lazy enough to stuff hundreds of dollars worth of birthday money into a book I didn't open again until months later, simply because it was the closest thing I could find. That was a good day.

The reason I bring up this little weakness of mine is simply to show you the most adorable little must-haves that happen to be the only bookmarks I would purchase, should it come to such measures. The scrabble tile bookmark/paperclip by Iszle can be found on my most recent internet love, made it.com.au. For $6.50 each these little tiles will brighten up any book and add a little snaz to your collections (yes I just made up a word).

Find it, on www.madeit.com.au



Other things I found on Madeit.com.au:

SWEET TOOF Journals (follow this link)



"Dear" Journal / Notebook by Anrol Designs (follow this link)



Stay Peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment